On the podcast
Paul asks his group of Registrars and Chief Operating Officers to share:
- What they have learned about themselves whilst working from home
- How the experience has impacted on themselves and their institutions
- Whether they feel confident about re-opening their campuses
- How they envisage their teams working post-pandemic.
The group also considers the future of the sector, and the role they would like to see the government play in supporting HE, both through the pandemic and beyond.
Covering a wide range of issues, the interviewees throw light on the complexity of leading in uncertain times. They share their experiences – both positive and negative – of managing staff and students in a time of crisis.
Listen to the podcast
About the speakers
- Paul Greatrix is Registrar at the University of Nottingham
- Patrick Hackett is Registrar, Secretary and Chief Operating Officer at the University of Manchester
- Niamh Lamond is Chief Operating Officer at Ulster University
- Paula Sanderson is Registrar at SOAS.