- This event has taken place.
Registration is now closed – please contact the office for enquiries about this event
(If you do not wish to pay by credit card and require an invoice to be paid by BACS, please register via this booking form)
- View the programme here
- View information about our speakers (and performer!) here
- View information about our sponsors here
- View joining instructions under ‘Related Resources’ on this page (please log in to see these)
It’s a shame we can’t meet in person this April but we aim to make this online conference as interesting, interactive and enjoyable as we can.
We’ve secured some outstanding speakers including
- Sir Hilary Beckles, Vice-Chancellor of the University of West Indies, academic, international thought leader and global activist in the field of social justice and minority empowerment.
- Dr Adam Stoten, COO of Oxford University Innovation Ltd (OUI), whose team supported the licensing of Oxford’s Covid-19 vaccine to AstraZeneca.
The programme has been designed to cover topical issues of particular interest to members including
- combating and tackling racism and promoting racial equality
- re-imagining the workplace post pandemic
- opportunities and pitfalls of university partnerships
We’ve put together a mix of plenary, small group discussion and workshop sessions, and opportunities to network and make new contacts. We’ve also built in regular breaks so you can take a breather from the screen.
And, at the suggestion of members, we’ve included an hour of fun, magic and mind reading during the intervening evening – bring along your family to join in the fun!
The fee is just £95.00 (no VAT applicable).
Come and join us on 12 and 13 April to learn more from our speakers, share good practice, knowledge and experience and re-establish contacts with your fellow AHUA members.
We are grateful for the support of our National and Conference Sponsors: