(If you do not wish to pay by credit card and require an invoice to be paid by BACS, please register via this booking form)
- View the programme here
- View information about our speakers (and performer!) here
- View information about our sponsors here
- View joining instructions under ‘Related Resources’ on this page (please log in to see these)
It’s a shame we can’t meet in person this April but we aim to make this online conference as interesting, interactive and enjoyable as we can.
We’ve secured some outstanding speakers including
- Sir Hilary Beckles, Vice-Chancellor of the University of West Indies, academic, international thought leader and global activist in the field of social justice and minority empowerment.
- Dr Adam Stoten, COO of Oxford University Innovation Ltd (OUI), whose team supported the licensing of Oxford’s Covid-19 vaccine to AstraZeneca.
The programme has been designed to cover topical issues of particular interest to members including
- combating and tackling racism and promoting racial equality
- re-imagining the workplace post pandemic
- opportunities and pitfalls of university partnerships
We’ve put together a mix of plenary, small group discussion and workshop sessions, and opportunities to network and make new contacts. We’ve also built in regular breaks so you can take a breather from the screen.
And, at the suggestion of members, we’ve included an hour of fun, magic and mind reading during the intervening evening – bring along your family to join in the fun!
The fee is just £95.00 (no VAT applicable).
Come and join us on 12 and 13 April to learn more from our speakers, share good practice, knowledge and experience and re-establish contacts with your fellow AHUA members.
We are grateful for the support of our National and Conference Sponsors: