- This event has taken place.
A recording of this webinar is available here
This webinar will cover some of the challenges facing effective governance in the COVID-19 crisis, including a focus on managing remote Council operations and the need for agile decision making.
Panellists will include:
- Simon Gaskell, Chair of QAA and previously President and Principal of QMUL
and Halpin Consulting Fellows
- Selena Bolingbroke, Lead for External Engagement & Strategic Development, Goldsmiths University
- Will Spinks, Associate VP, University of Manchester
- Senior NHS leader Angela Pedder DBE.