- This event has taken place.
A recording of this webinar is available here
Based on feedback from our members on the need for more UK benchmarking data, AHUA and EAB have partnered on a unique data initiative to assess the financial impact of COVID-19 on the HE sector.
- Mike Shore-Nye, Registrar at the University of Exeter
- Richard Calvert, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Strategy and Operations), Sheffield Hallam University
- Louise Watson, Chief Finance Officer at the University of Greenwich
- Costs of the crisis response, including decisions on pay for employees unable to perform duties and hazard pay for critical on-campus staff
- Actions taken to increase liquidity
- Cost containment strategies that institutions are pursuing in response to the crisis
- Budget scenario planning