- This event has taken place.
A recording of the webinar is available here.
This interactive session will explore the future student experience, looking at how institutions can make use of the latest innovations and drive key outcomes as we adapt to the new normal. We will:
- explore the future student experience end-to-end, highlighting at key points where and how digital innovations can support applicants, students, staff and the university’s needs
- highlight the ways in which new innovations and ways of working will help institutions adapt to the new normal(s), whatever they may be
- look at some of the common blockers to making these digital dreams a reality, sharing advice on how to overcome them.
- Natalie Taylor is a Digital Expert at PA Consulting with fifteen years of public sector digital expertise. She has delivered major digital transformation projects including NHS.UK, GOV.UK and London.gov.uk.
- Rob Mettler is a Digital Expert at PA Consulting with twenty five years of digital experience across sectors. He believes in the power of silo-busting and customer centred approaches to deliver great digital outcomes.