In our second podcast with AHUA members, Paul Greatrix, Registrar at the University of Nottingham, interviews fellow university leaders about the challenges of the start of term, and how they and their institutions are coping.
On the podcast
Paul asks his group of Registrars and Chief Operating Officers to share:
- How they’ve coped personally with the last few months and what interesting things they’ve discovered about themselves
- How they would define the last few months and what has stood out for them
- As students return, what their institutions have been doing that has been particularly successful, and made the most difference
- How new approaches to teaching have been received
- What their campuses currently look and feel like
- Whether student numbers have held up
- How students have reacted to being back on campus.
Listen to the podcast
About the speakers
- Paul Greatrix is Registrar at the University of Nottingham
- Steve Knight is Chief Operating Officer at the University of Sunderland
- Louise Nadal is School Secretary at the LSE
- Eileen Schofield is University Secretary and Chief Operating Officer at the University of Stirling.